Monday 13 June 2011

Digi Freebie Monday and Digi Challenge #2!


Hi There!

Well, it looks as though this is going to be a Monday Evening Challenge doesn't it. Why did I pick Mondays?! ~ well, the reason was that we all need something free to look forward to after the weekend, but I didn't count on the hecticness {is that a word?}that Monday's bring. I'm sure once I'm more organised I'll be posting at 6am...yeah, right!

So what FREEBIE do I have for you tonight. Well Matthew{?}, being Father's Day and all this Sunday coming, it would be rude not to at least help you out a little, wouldn't it. AND I have not just one freebie.....oh no! I have but FIVE FREEBIES!!! Well, I got a little carried away, and it would just be a waste not to give them all.






These are all available to download *here*.There are two of all of them apart from the ticket design with the tree. I've also designed the circular greetings to fit into a 1.5" circle punch perfectly! I would love to know what you think to these and what else you would like to see available so please *let me know*.

I've made this card with the first in our line up, and I will be showing cards I've created with the other digital images every day this week.


Supplies: Free Digi Image: Clare Curd Crafts; Papers and Cardstock:Core'dinations cardstock in shades of blue and white, Basic Grey Cupcake~make a wish, Archaic; Tools: X-cut heart punch {for scalloped edge), Pokey tool, Embellishments: Orange Polkadot grossgrain ribbon.

I really hope you like it! I've used a sketch from a challenge blog called Sweet Stop Sketches, brought to my attention by Sarpreet, Thank you!So with that in mind, I would like to enter the card into that challenge:


Now onto the challenge. I would Absolutely ♥ ♥ ♥ to see what you do with this image! So all you have to do is make your creation, then add your name and the URL of where your creation is into Mr Linky! I will judge the winner on Monday 20th June at 10am, so...what are you waiting for?







4 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout and design. Great combination of colours, I would never have thought of using. And thank you for the mention, much appreciate it.

Sarpreet said...

I forgot to mention that, I love all the digis. There is a variety of styles there. And you have done this all in photoshop. I must be missing out on something there, i know lots of people using it. But the full version seems to be to expensive. I will eagerly come back to see the other cards.

Flowergirl said...

Thank you for the great freebeies, just added my card x
Wendy x

hyper_ni said...

Fab freebies, thanks a lot!
Will have to save them for next year now. :)

Love the zingy orange ribbon, makes it a very striking card!