Friday 15 July 2011

Doncaster Summertime Crafting...

Good Morning!

Well I have been a naughty blogger! I think after my stint on Create and Craft I was completely shattered and it was all I could do to catch up!

Just realised that I forgot to let you know that I will be demonstrating at the Summertime Crafting Extravaganza at Doncaster Racecourse tomorrow and Sunday (16th & 17th July). I'm demonstrating Promarkers and the wonderful stamps created by Stamposaurus on their stand.

If you're going to be there, it would be lovely if you could pop over for a little chatteroonie!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be there tomorrow will be nice to meet you in person

Unknown said...

Me and Pete will be there on Sunday.Will pop and say hello.

Hugs

Kerry x

Sarpreet said...

Wishing you all the best, I wish I could be there, but can not with a broken foot and all... :(

Lee said...

Hope the demo went well.Sorry a bit to far to travel from Cornwall lol.xx