Friday 9 December 2011

What kind of Tutorials would you like?

I couldn't make this into a poll, because I want you to tell me what you would like to see covered in tutorials. Do you want to see the basics, or certain techniques, cards being made from scratch, etc etc. I want to give you what you want, so please let me know here, and leave a comment.

I'm also going to start doing a craft club again in my local area, in Barton Upon Humber, sometime in the new year. If you are interested in coming along, please let me know your details and I will let you know when it goes ahead.

I'm also going to do full day craft workshops in the same area, so if you are also interested in this, please let me know. You can do so by either leaving a comment on click on the contact me button to the right of my blog.

Thanks so much for your help with all this! xx


4 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Hi Clare! I am new to your blog so I am not sure what your style is - I have kind of browsed around and not seen what I am looking for, but wanted to ask you anyway. I need someone to help me learn to layer flowers or do shabby chic or whatever it is called :) I have made a sweet album for my sister for Christmas and now I am stuck about how to decorate the cover. Any ideas you might have would be great. OR you can let me know if you don't do that sort of thing :) Thanks!

Sarpreet said...

hi Clare, wow you are really generous with your time. I wish I could make a living out of craft alone and quit my day time job. I would love the tutorials. Dont feel you have to go with the majority with regards to the format of the tutorial. Do what ever is easiest for you. Personally depending on what you were showing, I am sure you would use the best way.

Your colouring is amazing. I would love to see a tutorial on that, and how you decide where the shading is. What rules do you follow?

Also, I struggle in combining papers together. What tips and hints would you have for that? In terms of colours, designs of the papers.

I think if you were able to show a card from straight to finish, as you would make it at home. Experiment with the papers. the card or the design until you are happy with it. I think that would be great to see your thought processes.

Good luck with the craft workshops and craft club. Wishing you all the success.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

I love to see interesting card shapes and paper engineering, different techniques for creating papers and backgrounds are always good too. Hope this helps.
Lindsay xx

Ian said...

I am new to card making , please could you do a tutorial from scratch of card making thanks