Saturday 16 January 2016

Love is like a Butterfly

Hi there,

Isn't it funny how tastes change. 

When I started crafting I really didn't like using butterflies on my projects. Not because I have a phobia to them or an inherent dislike to them, but just because I just didn't 'get' it. 

Then, all of a sudden I did. I liked using them and really couldn't get enough. Now I think I have this down to a healthy balance of butterfly love. 

Again made with the My Minds Eye Lost and Found 3 Ruby collection, The butterfly is from their sticker sheet, as is the pink doily like sticker that forms the main focal point of the card. A little ribbon and glitter stickers finishes the card. 

The sticker sheets are great for those quick cards when you realise "Oh poop, I forgot to send great Aunt Gertrude a card again to thank her for that present at Christmas!"

Back on Monday with yet another card, I could get used to this! 





No comments: